Best outlet

Just installed two independent 20 amp lines each with four outlets for my system. One to be used for analog and one for digital/tv. What receptacle outlet should I get?
jamesw20
I use Zaputech Model #ZAPU2 10 amp units. They're not cryod', but instead are dipped in a frozen glass of water immediately before being shipped. This makes them much more conductive. These outlets utilize an alloy of hardened scurotium, and are hand brushed electro plated with 24.5 coats of golden fartonium.

Then they buff em'.

Available in the standard "Hospital Celery Green" or the optional "Butternut Squash Black".

These outlets have a remarkably transparent way of lowering the noise floor while raising the crown moulding area providing a seemingly larger dynamic retrospect.

Unfortunately since they're imported from Uranus, (due to present market valuation and the US oil market) they are only available in 10 amp. So, you'll need to reduce the size of the wiring in your home to meet any applicable building codes established in your area. Consult your local BOCA building codes and support your local Hells Angels.

Hope this helps, Ed.