Non-edgy Shielded Silver IC Recommendation

A friend loaned me his older silver ICs. I had never used silver ICs before because I thought they might sound edgy and grainy. I was nicely surprised!

So I am thinking to replace my ICs with silver ones. Currently, I have 1m single-ended JPS Superconductor FX3 between CDP and preamp, and 1m balanced JPS Superconductor FX3 between preamp and power amp. I also have a pair of 12ft JPS Superconductor+ Petite speaker cable.

I'd like to keep the speaker cable and change the ICs to silver ones. Can you make a recommendation for me? Thanks.
vett93
Thanks all. I have heard that DH Labs Silver Sonics are great cables. But they are not shielded. I am in Silicon Valley and lots of RFIs around.

My JPS ICs are great cables. They are very neutral. But these silver ICs just present high freq. details much better....
HAve to agree with audiofeil on this one. Based on the stealth PC i used got, Id bet the audio magic silver stuff is pretty awesome

there are a lot of well respected cable makers-silver is not an absolute. See

kubla sosna
Audio Note
Gregg Straley
cardas
Thanks Audiofeil and Kbuzz. However, I'd like to try silver interconnects. In particular, I'd like to get a pair of 3M balanced shielded interconnects. Also, the price should be below $1K.

Any recommendation?
I'm using a pair of Crystal Clear Audio master class speaker wires (biwired), and they are very transparent and have no harshness whatsoever (I,like you, was skeptical regarding silver wire). They are quite affordable, and Mel will send you a pair to audition in home
I have had great results with Audioquest Skys, Niagara, and Cheetahs. All solid silver, all smooth and not edgey. I use all Skys now, also from tonearm to phonostage.