What power cord for BAT VK-300x SE integrated?

I am looking for power cord recommendations for my BAT VK-300x SE integrated amp. I currently use a MAC HC power cord, but would like to experiment with something else. Maybe a Black Sand Violet or Silver ref? I would like to get a little more treble extension and air out of the BAT. The rest of my system is an Esoteric SA-10 CD/SACD player, System Audio SA2K monitor speakers, MAC Ultra Silver balanced IC's, and Spetz Anti-cable speaker cables. Any thoughts/recommendations?
mekong56
Jfech-
Thanks for the advice. My budget would be under $500.00 used, which is why I was considering a Black Sand Silver Ref cord. I haven't cleaned the contacts, but that's a good idea. I am not using any sort of vibration control under the amp, although I just got some Herbie's Ultrasonic tube dampers, and they did indeed help with top end air and extension. I was skeptical about these before I ordered them, but the more I have listened, they really do seem to make a difference. I am just trying to push the envelope a bit. I have been researching Stillpoints, and they look like they might work well under the BAT.

Audiooracle-
I'll have to check out the Walker stuff you mentioned. I have not heard of it (which doesn't mean much). I am just getting into/starting to discover the "tweaking" aspect of the hobby now that I have become settled on my integrated,source , and speakers.
You can`t tune your amp that much by changing poiwercords, even if a good cord will improve dynamics and clean up soundstage. If you want a cleaner top, what other cables do you use?
All ic`s and speakercables take away some dynamics & detail, the clue is to find out what takes less..

Hi, it was the SE version. And I used it on my Finite Pagode Master Ref rack with Cerapuc feet...
My bias is that ICs from source to integrated will influence the "sound" more than any other cable. I own KCI (koolcables)Firefly balanced silver ICs and they very have nice treble. Very reasonable cost for the quality and service. I also have the Silkworms balanced which, to me, have as optimal a combination of accuracy/balance, transparency and top-to-bottom extension but are more expensive.

Just my 2 cents.
Eupen power lead/balanced silver interconnect http://www.db-system.fr/bd_system/nos_cables.html/silver speaker leads with Sonus faber Cremona floorstanders did it for me.