Has anybody compared Lessloss and Shunyata pcs

I,m running Arcam av-8 pre pro and bryston 7b-sstx3 and
a balanced 240 Torus 15a Isolation component.Just wondering if anybody has compared say shunyata python helixes(which I'm using now) to the Lessloss pcs.
128x128drummermitchell
Drummermitchell, If you think Portrait is good with the LESSLOSS cords wait till you hear Lee Ritenours OVERTIME. AWESOME! You will think they are playing LIVE in your listening room.
Drummermitchell, I'm looking for your cords for sale. I love the shunyata cords, wouldn't think of trying something else unless it was a loaner. Every cord I put against them, not the less loss, but all I tried, failed to compete. JMO,

beerdraft
I have the lessloss pcs on order for my 7b-ssts,I don't know what to expect,if they're equal to my python helixes then that'll be just fine.I won't be TRYING to listen,I'm hoping that they'll give me more musicality(of course I'm limited to what I have for components also).If not I definately have
excellant backup.
Drummermichell, When I changed out my cord to a Lessloss cord for my Amp I found a clearer, cleaner high end with no high end rolloff like the Shunyatas. when I changed out the cords to other components It gave me different results but positive ones.