Has anybody compared Lessloss and Shunyata pcs

I,m running Arcam av-8 pre pro and bryston 7b-sstx3 and
a balanced 240 Torus 15a Isolation component.Just wondering if anybody has compared say shunyata python helixes(which I'm using now) to the Lessloss pcs.
128x128drummermitchell
I can't answer your question but I just took advantage of the promotional price for the Lessloss. When I hooked it up to my CDP (AA Prima) there was a noticeable improvement. Usually I think improvements are psychological but my wife who puts up with my hobby noticed it immediately. My other PC is by a well respected manufacturer (won't mention name because I know him) which costs a little bit more.
Actually I took a chance and ordered a Lessloss cable also,considering the low price and delivered to my door at no charge.
It's worth it to me to find out.And I e-mailed Liudas friday, cable was out the door monday as the courier was closed weekends.if it is positive step up I'll definately be ordering more.I like that no marketing,which we pay for,WAY CHEAPER.
How does that Lessloss cable compared to your Shunyata? Where do you use them?
When I received the Lessloss cable,I replaced my Shunyata Anaconda Helix VX with the Lessloss.I wasn't expecting anything except less musicality .Well to my surprise the soundstage and bottom end blossomed quite a bit.All the instruments had more of there own space to them,Definately a VEIL had lifted.The Bass guitar and kick drum(gorgeous THWACK) on
Lee Ritenours(PORTRAIT)cd came close to a very LIVE Sound.

All I can say is I am in disbelief in what I've been hearing
and the funny thing is I DIDN'T HAVE TO TRY TO LISTEN
IT"S RIGHT THERE IN YOU FACE.
I TOOK A CHANCE ON THE LESS LOSS,and if there was no improvement then I'd be out 350.00 and I'd still have my Anaconda helix VX(WHICH I LIKED A LOT)but this is something else

So for me,I am selling off my helixes(eight of them)and replacing them with the Lessloss.I believe my cable searching is over.My system is quite modest compared to a lot I've seen and heard.
I am quite pleased with what I have using a Arcam av-8 prepro,Arcam-139,Bryston 7B-ssts X3 and 1X4B-sst,Revel 50-as,Velodyne DD-15 and a Balanced Torus 240v 15a power isolation component(replaced my hydra 6) and separate sub panel (breakerbox)for my system.

If I had a different system,I'm sure things would change again,but this is where I am at for now.TUBES PERHAPS.
Drummermitchell, If you think Portrait is good with the LESSLOSS cords wait till you hear Lee Ritenours OVERTIME. AWESOME! You will think they are playing LIVE in your listening room.