I need help on directionality of speaker cables

I just picked up a pair of Harmonic Tech Pro 9 speaker cables which have an arrow on the label. Should the arrow point towards the amp or the speakers?
128x128pdreher
Bob, then can you elucidate me on how the 'stream of information' is carried to the next stage if they don't carry AC signals? Signals in the form of electrons still need to pass through the cable isn't it?
Thanks for the responses... I did not intend to get folks riled up over what I thought was an innocent question :0)

I've gone with the advice of Aball & Fatparrot, and all is well. Peace out.
Geez, Bob P., you should be a lawyer :-) You caught me on a technicality, but you are right. Perhaps I should have said the arrows point to the next level up in the audio chain [source to speakers].

And might I urge you to also become a member? Like Belushi said in ANIMAL HOUSE, "...it don't cost nothin'."
Ryder, The stream of information is not AC and not analagous to the voltage information before encoding into digital, i.e. numbers. The numbers (information) are carryied to the next stage and then decoded back into an analagous varying voltage + or - and amplified to drive the speakers with AC current.
Bob P.
Fatparrot, I'll take the mention of lawyer as a compliment and not the insult that some might!
That 'technicality' as you put it, however, is a very important one and the biggest stumbling block for those who might want to convince others that directionality in any device makes any difference when the circuit in which they change the direction handles alternating current.
Respectfully, Bob P.