Noise Destoyer Power Conditioner

Has anyone tried this unit from the Cable Company ?

I have , I plugged it into my Shunyata Hydra 8 on a dedicated circuit.

It takes about an 1/2 hour (and continues to improve) to see the effects on Video but the colors are deeper and the picture quality is much improved. High def is really great!

On Audio, I have my APL and Pass Labs Amp on other dedicated circuits , but even so, the Audio definition improved quite a bit.I couldnt believe it.

I dont know what it is doing but it only cost $179.

I am going to order another one to be used with just my Audio.
128x128ozzy
Ozzy,
I'll take one of your PE units off your hands for a "brother-in-law" deal.
Interesting... I just got 2 noise destroyer from the Cable company. I already have a noise harvester installed. When I inserted them into my system, I was trying to listen for more darkness because apparently that is what noise free power supply should do right? But the reverse is true. The sound became way more detailed and added a lot of air but not sure whether it has also turned my system a bit sharp. Or am I a bit overwhelmed by the level of detail. Thing is the noise harvester is still blinking even with 2 of the destroyers installed. BTW I have a PPP installed too. So not sure why the dramatic difference.
You really should try the Alan Maher PEs. Installed properly you will experience the black background and realism of musical instruments. I have 9 placed throughout my home (1 on each non-audio circit and 4 on the audio circuit itself) as well as a Reference Power Center V2 to plug all my gear into. This includes my amps which experience no loss of dynamics.