PC: Synergistic Tesla, Lessloss, Transparent MM

Hello, I currently have a Lessloss power cord to arrive in about 10 days. Besides the Lessloss PC, I've been reading and thinking about the great user feedback on the Synergistic Research Tesla line, and some strong user feedback about Transparent's MM. I'm trying to restore some of the cyrstalline clarity to the upper mids and highs (planar tweeter) of my Reimer Wind Rivers, while still maintaining the "meat on their bones" (the bass weight, mids fullness). I don't like cables that impart any leanness.

Will try the Lessloss on my Blue Circle BMPH integrated, replacing the Audience PC.

Any of you compared SR Tesla, Lessloss, or Transparent PC's?

Also thinking of trying the Lessloss on my PS Audio Premier if the system's upper clarity is not improved enough with the cord change on the Blue Circle integrated.
Thanks, Foster
foster_9
Foster_9, I think you made a good choice on ordering the Lessloss cord because I had mine now in system for 1 month and today I really gave them a listen to, As you are looking for clarity I think these will be your ticket.changing out a few cords to compare I noticed on a Jazz track a cow bell being played, when I put in the Lessloss cord the cow bell stood out with a shine( you can hear the ring). on the other hand my other cords sounded like a piece of wood was in the bell that lost that ring. overall the soundstage grew and found the music smoother. please let me know your finds when your cord comes in.
Foster_9, after 3 days with the Lessloss in your system you will have a great idea if it synergizes or not in your system. This is the only cord I have heard that settled into my system this fast. I think the cord is pretty much broken in when you get it and just needs to acclimate to your system. I have not heard the top of the line cords but the Lessloss is the best I have heard by quite a bit. The clarity and texture in female vocals really grabbed me and it is much easier for me to hear inner detail in the upper mids as well.

Enjoy!
Foster_9 - Did you get the Lessloss cable or did you cancel your order. What cables are you going to try?
I'll be getting the Lessloss power cord possibly today; it will go on my Blue Circle BMPH integrated; may eventually try it on the PS Premier. Thinking of trying a Virtual Dynamics power cord for the PS Premier and still considering the Synergistic Tesla 3 for it as well. I'd like to find a good deal from a dealer if I go with the Synergistic Tesla, but there are no dealers I know of in Central Ohio. I need a 6 ft pc for the Premier and scheduled an audition of the Tesla 3 from the Cable Company, but later found out they only have the standard length Tesla cords which are 5ft. Why SR chose 5ft to be the standard length for this line of cords is a mystery to me. With the PC on the Blue Circle and the one on the Premier, my sonic goal is to maintain the weight and fullness I currently have and to add upper mids detail and clarity with clarity in the highs.
FWIW, 5 ft (or 1.5 meter) seems to be the standard length for many power cords, including Virtual Dynamics too.

Cheers,
John