PC: Synergistic Tesla, Lessloss, Transparent MM

Hello, I currently have a Lessloss power cord to arrive in about 10 days. Besides the Lessloss PC, I've been reading and thinking about the great user feedback on the Synergistic Research Tesla line, and some strong user feedback about Transparent's MM. I'm trying to restore some of the cyrstalline clarity to the upper mids and highs (planar tweeter) of my Reimer Wind Rivers, while still maintaining the "meat on their bones" (the bass weight, mids fullness). I don't like cables that impart any leanness.

Will try the Lessloss on my Blue Circle BMPH integrated, replacing the Audience PC.

Any of you compared SR Tesla, Lessloss, or Transparent PC's?

Also thinking of trying the Lessloss on my PS Audio Premier if the system's upper clarity is not improved enough with the cord change on the Blue Circle integrated.
Thanks, Foster
foster_9

Showing 3 responses by jp1208

Foster_9, after 3 days with the Lessloss in your system you will have a great idea if it synergizes or not in your system. This is the only cord I have heard that settled into my system this fast. I think the cord is pretty much broken in when you get it and just needs to acclimate to your system. I have not heard the top of the line cords but the Lessloss is the best I have heard by quite a bit. The clarity and texture in female vocals really grabbed me and it is much easier for me to hear inner detail in the upper mids as well.

Enjoy!
Leica_man, Foster could just reverse what you said and use two Lessloss cords because the same thing happens when you use more of the Lessloss cords in the system. I have a hunch that if you had two of each in the system you would find a very good combo.
Tvad is right, this cord is not the most detailed but it tightens up the low end and has a very good midrange. It is a cord that you need to demo first if you can. I took a chance and bought one and it worked well in my system so I bought more. I have a tube pre-amp that has many different families of tubes so I can get more detail by changing a tube if I want. I won't be selling them anytime soon just because I would lose my shorts. There is a cord made by Vintage Audio Labs that sells for $100 and is great on cdp's and pre's. This cord will give you more sparkle but thins out the mids a little and does not tighten up the low end like the Lessloss. It is the second best cord I have heard in my system on the cdp or pre.