PC: Synergistic Tesla, Lessloss, Transparent MM

Hello, I currently have a Lessloss power cord to arrive in about 10 days. Besides the Lessloss PC, I've been reading and thinking about the great user feedback on the Synergistic Research Tesla line, and some strong user feedback about Transparent's MM. I'm trying to restore some of the cyrstalline clarity to the upper mids and highs (planar tweeter) of my Reimer Wind Rivers, while still maintaining the "meat on their bones" (the bass weight, mids fullness). I don't like cables that impart any leanness.

Will try the Lessloss on my Blue Circle BMPH integrated, replacing the Audience PC.

Any of you compared SR Tesla, Lessloss, or Transparent PC's?

Also thinking of trying the Lessloss on my PS Audio Premier if the system's upper clarity is not improved enough with the cord change on the Blue Circle integrated.
Thanks, Foster
foster_9
Joeyboynj, I'd love to try the SR Tesla Precision AC. I'm just not willing to pull from savings to spend $1300-$1500 for any power cord. I sent you several emails about the SR Tesla 3.
It's no secret that I am a big fan of Don's DCCA power cables (look at my system, I own the current Reference Masters, and older Powerwave IIs) and Eric's Fusion power cords (I own the Enchanters). For me it was all about maximizing the best qualities of the Enchanters with the best of the Ref Masters. "Too many" of either was "too much" of a good thing, but the mix of them (the Fusion Enchanters on my power supplies, and the DCCA Ref Masters on my amps) became an awesome, synergistic match where each builds on the other!

Moral of the story: careful matching is highly important, one size does not fit all, and you cannot go wrong with either, or both, DCCA and Fusion cables. I highly recommend both!
Gentlemen, thanks to all who have responded as well as emailed me. I appreciate it. I have some pondering and auditioning ahead. Any others of you, please add your thoughts to this great thread.
Foster_9, I think you made a good choice on ordering the Lessloss cord because I had mine now in system for 1 month and today I really gave them a listen to, As you are looking for clarity I think these will be your ticket.changing out a few cords to compare I noticed on a Jazz track a cow bell being played, when I put in the Lessloss cord the cow bell stood out with a shine( you can hear the ring). on the other hand my other cords sounded like a piece of wood was in the bell that lost that ring. overall the soundstage grew and found the music smoother. please let me know your finds when your cord comes in.
Foster_9, after 3 days with the Lessloss in your system you will have a great idea if it synergizes or not in your system. This is the only cord I have heard that settled into my system this fast. I think the cord is pretty much broken in when you get it and just needs to acclimate to your system. I have not heard the top of the line cords but the Lessloss is the best I have heard by quite a bit. The clarity and texture in female vocals really grabbed me and it is much easier for me to hear inner detail in the upper mids as well.

Enjoy!