PC for a Running Springs Audio Haley?

I recently acquired a Running Springs Audio Haley and have been enjoying quite a bit, but I feel that it possibly needs a better pc. Right now I'm using a Virtual Dynamics power 2 pc with the Haley. One audiogoner recommended a Oyaide Tunami GPX pc for the Haley. Anyone have experience with this pc? Lately, I've been wanting to try different pc's throughout my sytem, but I feel that the Haley needs a better pc before everything else. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
128x128bradz
I have a RSA Haley and I use a Black Sand Silver Reference Mk V that is an excellent match.

Before going with the Black Sand pc, I used a VH Audio Flavor 4 and AirSine.

I directly compared the Flavor 4 with the Mongoose and greatly preferred the Flavor 4. The Mongoose sounded slow and dull by comparison.

I highly recommend you check out the Black Sand cord before spending $600 or so on the Cardas cord.

George
Thanks for the responses Dedicated and Zybar. Dedicated-Is the Cardas Cross a non limiting pc? Zybar- The black sand looks interesting and I plan on trying it and comparing to some other cables. I'd like to hear any more suggestions from any other audiogoner's out there using a Haley. Thanks.
I second looking at the VH Audio power cords. I only use Flavor 2 (because that's what I had around at the time when I got the Haley), but it works very well in that application (even compared to an Audience Powercords). Chris VH has a very liberal return policy so that there is little risk to take.

Bradz, finally you might want to consider going up the Running Springs line to allow for some more power headroom if you really draw close to 1600W. I am drawing certainly below 300W using my SET amps, 1600W is pretty close to the maximum rating of the Haley (1800W).

Good luck and let us know what works out for you!!
I'd like to try one of the VH flavor's, but what connections are the best? Just bought a used Black Sand Silver Reference mk.v and I'll be comparing several pc's, such as VH, Black Sands, Cardas, and my current VD. Restock- I'd rather not move up the Running Springs line as the Haley I have was bought used and am trying to save some $. Any other recommendations? Thanks.