Help w/cables for ss amp, etc...?

I've been reading a lot of posts lately regarding cable choices (power,IC,speaker) and it seems the feedback is mostly from tube owners but I'm particularly interested in hearing from those of you who have ss amps at the heart of your systems as I suspect the cable choices may be different in some cases. Please, more experienced audiophiles , your feedback !

My current IC and speaker cabling is custom made from Tom Tutay who many of you probably know. I like the Tutays better than the older Tara Labs ICs (Spectrum equivalents) and Blue Jeans Cable speaker cables which I initially had in my system. Now I feel the Tutays could be better/acheive more.

My current PCs are stock and wanting to upgrade them is what started my search. I've been trying for some used Audience PCs but missed the most recent offerings here on Audiogon. I'm also considering the Audio Horizons Transparent Cable PCs which would be the same price as the used Audience PC but brand new. Also I have a couple of PorterPorts on their way to help with the AC source.

I have a Bel Canto eVo2i integrated, Arcam FMJ CD-23, Marantz ST-17 tuner and Dynaudio 1.3SE Contours on custom Sound Anchor stands and listen to a wide variety of music at a low-medium volume.

I like the best-bang-for-your-buck approach to budgeting for these things. Your advice is appreciated !
jeffstudio

Thanks Mitch2 and Kenbo. I've read some wonderful things about Cardas as well as Audio Horizons. The other possibility is VH Audio (Chris VenHaus) and the Flavor 4 PC and the Spectrum Cu IC. Lots of very favorable press and a nice long trial period (sixty days, I think). I suppose the success of any gear choice is determined by all of the system/room specifics and how, ultimately, it helps one enjoy the music. Should be simple right ?

Kenbo, did you get the AH Transparency Interconnects ? Glad to hear they're reputable and easy to deal with at Audio Horizons. What's in your system ?

Mitch2, if I was able take the time to DIY I would but I'll just have to rely on the experience of others until I try 'em out myself. Thanks for all the info, though. I'll check out the Cardas and the Sonoran Plateau Cables. From Tuscon maybe ?

More feedback is welcome and appreciated !
Jeff, the Asylum power cord and Canare speaker cable projects are very easy DIY starter projects, inexpensive, and you may find you need to go no further. The VH Audio stuff is also relatively easy to make.
HI, I just sold off some Cardas Golden Ref that I replaced with Nordost SPM that are now Audio Horizon.My motivation was going to Monos that required long runs that I just didn't want to pay for.My gear: Theta Casablanca III with extreme DAC,Esoteric DV 30, BAT 1000 monos,Theta Dreadnaught II for center and surround (bi-amped for center),Aerial Acoustic 20T fronts,SW12 subwoofer.CC5 center and I am awaiting Thiel Powerpoints 1.2 to replace Aerial 5's for the rears.Nordost Red Dawn speaker runs which will be my next project.Aud Horizon made me a terrific split IC for my bi-amp. System sounds great!
Kenbo, WOW ! That must be a great listen in the sweet spot .... enveloped by the music .... ah-h-h the music .... Thanks for the list. It really helps me visualize the cable(s) relative to the overall system sound. And especially interesting is the progression from cable to cable. Interesting.