Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
If you have any pictures of the galileo couplers could you send them to me? adwiegert @ gmail . com

I've found very few pictures of the SR room and they all just show the system with the full Galileo cables.. nothing of the trickle down stuff or anything else.

Thanks!
Adwiegert, SR said they would be on their webpage shortly. I did not really take any pictures of them, but I noted that the 4" x 6" x1" box for the speaker cables did have very long and sharp spikes on them. They were not demonstrated any time while I was there.
Max,
No I have not heard them yet but you did say that you were going to CES-did you get a chance to listen to the Galileo cables / system? If so what did you hear? Did you catch the demo where SR removed their new footers from underneath components?

Ozzy,
Hope springs eternal but yea, I'm not holding my breath either.