Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Max,
No I have not heard them yet but you did say that you were going to CES-did you get a chance to listen to the Galileo cables / system? If so what did you hear? Did you catch the demo where SR removed their new footers from underneath components?

Ozzy,
Hope springs eternal but yea, I'm not holding my breath either.
Ozzy and Shellie, if they are going to sell the trickle-down boxes, they need to get them on their web page. When the ARTs came out they quickly added them. The MIGs demand being on a webpage also.

I had thought that Ted's experimenting with bowls like on the ARTs was a waste of time considering what I have experienced with the StillPoints, but the demonstration was striking. More so than turning the Galileos on and off.

Their room with the YGs and Esoteric electronics totally eclipsed the Avid and Luxman room at the RMAF. I could hardly stand to be in that room. This was one of the top four rooms at CES or THE Show and far superior to YG's own room.
I would like to hear from those of you how have
had a chance to compare the T3 UHC PC to the
Hologram A PC.