Any Alice Cooper fans?

Just listened to Alice Cooper's "Alone in his Nightmare" Cd which is the audio from a live radio broadcast from Alice's 1975 Welcome to my nightmare tour.
It was actually my 1st concert and is probably the best concert I have been too.
Besides the original Alice Cooper band, this in my opinion is the best band Alice ever put together. Dick Wagner and Steve Hunter's guitar playing is second to none. Its definitely worth a listen.
ziggy333a
Could that girl from work have been loving the (original) Steely Dan from Naked Lunch? A lot of times the magic stuff happens when bands are young and hungry. A big budget doesn't make it last forever...completely agree with Musicpod.
Big fan of Alice Cooper and an average fan of his music. Had an opportunity around 15 years ago to play a round of golf with AC...super interesting person and very nice guy.
I was a huge fan of his music probably up to Go to Hell. What intrigued me more was his stage show and what a funny and pretty cool guy he is(nothing like his character Alice). I'll always remember that first concert back in 75 at the Garden. What a show!!! And the amazing band he had for that tour. REMEMBER THE COOP!!!
I had the pleasure of meeting him, his band and entourage after a concert in Boston. The party went on long into the morning at this place that was over by Fenway Park. He was a friendly and approachable guy- lots of fun. I think he was the only one sober that night, which I thought was curious considering his rep at the time. Anyways,great memories or a great concert of a great time!
Yeah I partied with Vince too around the time the Muscle of Love album was released. Met him in an elevator and struck up a conversation and went back to his room and smoked some weed with him. He was getting totally sh!tfaced on Black Widows. It was at The Rivera in Vegas,he was there like me to see Liza Minili who did back round vocals on the Muscle of Love album.
He is a great guy,a friend of mine has run into him several times at a car shop his friend owns.