Cable Synergy

I'm hoping to purchase a Ps Audio power plant. Is a Ps Audio power cord a must, or would Signal Cable be just fine. I love the prices on Frank's products and have been satisfied with them as well. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
zar
The xstream statement is an okay cable for before the power plant, but I'd look into something smaller in gauge with more resolution for connecting your components to the power plant. Keep in mind that 6 gauge is way beyond the internal capacity of any of the power plants, so it's mostly wasted capacity getting in the way of your musical dynamics.
As always, IMO. Your mileage may vary.
I have signal cable digital cables that will go from my cal audio alpha and delta tot he PP.. I currently have a hospital grade no name power cord going from my pre-amp to the power strip I can't wait to ditch. my Aragon will remain plugged directly into the wall (signal cable power cord)to the dedicated 20 amp line Pre amp will also go into the PP. Mark
i have older PS Audio pcs and one newer one and i recommend getting the newer ones with the softer jacket. They are easier to route and look nicer as well. Just my opinion.
i own a ps audio p300. i have tried many line cords and settled on the original lab cord. yes it is heavy, about 4 or 6 gauge, but i like its performance.
Thanks all. Mrtennis, I have a chance to get a labII, what do you think? Zar.