Best interconnects for AYRE gear ?

Looking for the "perfect" match for my Ayre pre-/ power combo. Currently use unbalanced Acoustic Zen Silver Ref. II interconnects which I will replace quite soon with a balanced design - but which ? Any suggestions in the range US $ 1.500,00 - 2.000,00 (for a stereo meter) ??
frankpiet
I have to agree with Glenn-garza. The Nirvana SX Ltd is a great cable with Ayre as is Cardas Reference (Neutral, and Golden and the new Golden Presence). Purist is also very good with Ayre, but I would use the Aqueous Anniversary rather than the Venustas as it has less "color" in the mids and far more detailed extensions both top and bottom. Have fun - try some different cables and get what sounds best to you. John
I went for a pair of Shunyata Altair Helix (between V-5xe and K-5xe) and for a pair TaraLabs ISM 0,8 Onboard between DV-50 S and K-5xe. Found Nordost to thin sounding with Ayre and PAD to coloured. Cardas Golden Ref. lacked detail, speed, slam and transparency compared to ISM 0,8. Excellent but to expensive was Siltech SQ 110 MK II.
Forgot to clarify... the power filter and new rack tamed the brightness in my system, and so the Ayre i-c's, which are brighter than the Golden Cross, now are better for the system, whereas before, they were too forward in their sound.
I've used Cardas Golden ref. and the Golden cross cables from begining to end with the Ayre gear. Could not get into any of it. i have had tried others also, but the Audioquest DBS cables (anything from Panther and up) have given me the best results. Best amount of detail, while still smooth and with by far the best soundstage of any cables I have tried.
Well there are a million cables out there... And I was in the same boat. But I have discovered cables and power cords that transformed my Ayre System and brought it to a level of clarity, purity, and musicality that I never dreamed possible. It also brought forth a huge, magical, pinpoint accurate soundstage. Truly a wonder to behold! I dare say even Charlie Hansen has never heard Ayre Equipment sound as good as my system. The company is Virtual Dynamics. I strongly suggest you give them a call. I am in no way connected with Virtual Dynamics and have spent around 10K with them now. Their B-Stock cables are affordable but not cheap. They put a photo of my system on their site with more of my comments. You owe it to yourself to give them a call. I cannot give their product a higher recommendation. Here is my system:

http://www.virtualdynamics.ca/content.php?id=96&secondary_id=52

My final setup is:

1. Speaker cable -- Master LE, spade terminations, 8'
2. Ayre preamp to Ayre power amp -- Master LE, XLR, 3 m.
3. Ayre CD/SACD player to preamp--Master LE, XLR, 1 m.
4. Power cord on CD/SACD player -- Old style Revelation, 5'
5. Power cord on preamp -- Old style Revelation, 5'
6. Power cords on amps -- 2 Master LE, length 7' and 10'

I traded my long beloved Thansparent Reference in on this cable and it is light years ahead. I also ordered Cardas Golden Reference power cords for my Ayre system before trying the Virtual Dynamics power cords. After listening to both brands, it was no contest. I returned the Cardas and bought more Virtual Dynamics. It is THE REAL DEAL !