Opinions on speaker cable upgrade

I've been on an upgrade binge and want to upgrade my Acoustic Zen Satori Shotguns. Amp/preamp are tubed. Speakers are Von Schweikert 4 Jrs. If PAD Venustas were less expensive (and more available used), I'd go for those. I need biwired cable. Detail,and imaging important. I'd prefer hearing from those who are familiar with the AZ Satoris and/or the Venustas. Thanks in advance for all of your input. Budget is $1500 used.

128x128bander
Give Gregg Straley's Reality speaker cables a listen. I am currently running these, biwired, and they are smooth and airy, but at the same time detailed without brightness, and my 200+ lb. speakers disappear nicely! He offers a trial period, so you have nothing to risk besides a little shipping cost. If they work for you, you just saved a ton of cash!

http://www.realitycables.com/index.html

BTW, I have owned the Satori and Venustas in the past.
Second for Gregg Straley's cables!

I just this morning switched out my Hologram II's for the Reality cables and Mark is right on the money with his description, and that's right out of the gate, I expect they will improve over the next few days.
Thanks Markr and Arthursmuck. I'm intrigued. I may look into it. If there's one Merry-go-round I want off of it's the cable one. My IC search is over with Silversmith.
Tony, The AQ Anniv sound good right out of the box, but they will take 120-200 hours to reach their absolute best - at least they did in my system. Where the break in is obviously needed is in the depth of the soundstage and the imaging. Once broken in, the soundstage goes well past my back wall and they image extremely well. Balance and ease of listening is decent from the get go - not a lot of sibilance or having the bass be too hazy like with some cables. BTW - I run the bi-wire version which has twice the conductors as the non b/w version. John