How much "bend" are in these inteconnects?

I want to upgrade my interconnects for my Music Hall CD-25/NAD T752 setup and unfortunitly in our built-in livingroom wall case where these components are setup there isn't very much room behind them, the cable need to make an almost 90 degree turn up for the receiver to fit in behind the custom made doors. My present Monster cable interconnects just fit and I have to actually push the receiver back with a little force just so there's room for the door to close.. I'm afraid these new cables may not have any give or flexability to do this.. Looking at either the Audio Art Cable Ic-3 High Resolution IC or Mas Solid Silver Interconnects..
pmt1209
You might wanna take a look at E-ticketcables. I have had very good luck with them, and they are very flexable.
Thanks for the offer Neil and I will keep you in mind if I go that route, I actually wrote both Stu and Robert (Mas & Audio Art) and both were very nice and both said the cables should be flexable enough to work.. so NOW I have to decide which of these two I'm going to go with and order them.. Actually which of the three (MAS greysilver, Ic-1 or Ic-3)..
If you go with the MAS interconnects, ask Stu if he has a pair of the MAS Black. IMHO, I feel that they are the best sounding and most natural compared to the Silver, ESPECIALLY on your CD player.
Sherod, I remember reading somewhere the MAS Blacks(no longer available) were actually an older interconnect that was replaced by the Silvergrays.. True?? Would either of the Audio Arts be more natural/neutral compared to the Silvergreys with the Music Hall Cd-25 w/L1+ and NAD setup??