How much "bend" are in these inteconnects?

I want to upgrade my interconnects for my Music Hall CD-25/NAD T752 setup and unfortunitly in our built-in livingroom wall case where these components are setup there isn't very much room behind them, the cable need to make an almost 90 degree turn up for the receiver to fit in behind the custom made doors. My present Monster cable interconnects just fit and I have to actually push the receiver back with a little force just so there's room for the door to close.. I'm afraid these new cables may not have any give or flexability to do this.. Looking at either the Audio Art Cable Ic-3 High Resolution IC or Mas Solid Silver Interconnects..
pmt1209

Showing 4 responses by pmt1209

Thanks for the offer Neil and I will keep you in mind if I go that route, I actually wrote both Stu and Robert (Mas & Audio Art) and both were very nice and both said the cables should be flexable enough to work.. so NOW I have to decide which of these two I'm going to go with and order them.. Actually which of the three (MAS greysilver, Ic-1 or Ic-3)..
Sherod, I remember reading somewhere the MAS Blacks(no longer available) were actually an older interconnect that was replaced by the Silvergrays.. True?? Would either of the Audio Arts be more natural/neutral compared to the Silvergreys with the Music Hall Cd-25 w/L1+ and NAD setup??
Well I ended up buying a set of Signal Analog 2 Interconnects and a Signal MagicPower digital reference Power Cord here on Audiogon and turns out I couldn't have picked a more stiffer cable out there, I was contemplating cutting in electrical boxes to make room for these cables to work and then remembered your idea you posted at this thread I started..

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?fcabl&1140923752&read&3&4&

Neil mentioned Monster Cable Gold Plated Right Angle RCA adapters and wondered if you found any loss in sound quality, soundstage, detail or any difference using them.. I hate to spend money on cables just to have the sound quality compromised by taking the easier way out and using adapters... Your thoughts since you've been down this road would be greatly appreciated..

I know already I have to put some type of box in to allow room for the Power Cord, no way around this one, I wrote Frank at Signal and he said the power cord will be very stiff and need at least 5 inches behind the CD Player and I only have 2" to give (I was thinking maybe a regular empty electrical box just to give the cable the room it needs)..
Thank You Neil,
Your the best!! Saved me a lot of ugly wall cutting (my wife thanks you too and she never knew I was going to cut holes into the wall lol).. For others reading this post Matchstik man contacted Frank at Signal Cable about getting a 90 degree plug for the IEC Connector and he wouldn't do it..

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?fcabl&1140890877&read&3&4

So looks like I will be doing some wall cuts afterall but only one for the powercord,, thanks again Neil, you meet the nicest people here!!