Anybody tried 20th Anniversary Purist cables?

Any reviews, tests against other top of the line IC's, Speaker cables?

I've heard that they are really very good (also very expensive) but how do they perform in different systems, against other cables?
muratc
Stan, your total inability of saying anything useful and even remotely constructive is truly amazing. Now tell us. . . are you suffering from a genetic disorder? Or is it contageous? Should we be concerned or are we safe? Is it related to Bird Flue?
Does anyone have experience with the speaker cables. I have Venustas and Aqueous Anniversary IC's and am curious to hear someone's take on the speaker cables.
Guido: Are you talking of Orthomyxoviridae?

Nutella, if you read my first post to this thread, I give a pretty good idea of the Aqueous Anniv XLR with the speaker cables. In a word: VIVID! Too much of a good thing. Highly colored!
Bingo Jafox:
The AAP type of influenza virus, also called avian AudioPhile's flu virus, is the type most likely to cause epidemics and pandemics among audiophile populations. This is because the influenza AAP virus can undergo antigenic shift during audio amplification and present a new, immune target to impressionable audiophiles such as Stan. Populations tend to have more resistance to standard H. C. Andersen's choriea, because they only undergo nonsensical drift, and have more similarity with previous strains.
The avian Audiophile's flu virus is a species of virus. Its genetic code is RNA not DNA. It mutates very fast by comparison to both DNA and non-viruses. To the contrary of A type non audiophile flues, Cold destroies it while heat preserves it. It mutates enough so after a year of mutating in birds and hot-running tube-based amplifiers, humans can catch the new strain and not be protected by their body from last year's strain. Cold in digital amps destroies AAP virus particles. Stan, we really feel for you, but there is no treatment available for AAP!
nutella, i am auditioning the Aqueous cables right now in my system. I have also auditioned the Museaous cables. The Purist cables are very smooth with a nice solid bottome end. My system does not exhibit the Vividness that Jafox describes but I like detail and resolution. The sound is slightly on the warm side of neutral which I like. All in all, I like this cable in my system. It does a great job portraying vocals in a silky smooth manner. I do want to try out the Venustas though.