Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Greg (Denon1) thank you for the kind words.
How is your system sounding these days?
Agisthos,

I'm sorry but the facts show that your statements are totally inaccurate.

1. This is from the Stereo Times review that lauds Paul McGowan and Ted Smith:

"... DirectStream represents a new benchmark in audio reproduction ..."

2. This is from John Darko's Digital Audio Review:

"... the DirectStream ... takes the listener to an altogether different digital audio realm both in its creative circuit design and its sumptuous sound ... I've put my money where my mouth is: I've purchased the DirectStream review unit ... I think that speaks for
itself."

3. This is from Vade Forrester's review in The Absolute Sound:

"It’s easily the best DAC I’ve heard in my system, making digitally-recorded music sound better than I’ve ever heard it."

4. This is from David Robinson's review in Positive Feedback:

"This is a brilliant design, with exceptional execution, and paradigm-setting sound."

5. This is from Art Dudley’s review in Stereophile:

“… for those who've waited for a computer-friendly DAC that offers, with every type of music file, the best musicality of which DSD is capable, the PerfectWave DirectStream may be in a class by itself.”

6. This is from Karl Sigman’s Audiophilia review:

“The DS is a game changer … The DS gets my highest recommendation; hats off and a bow to PS Audio.”

IMHO it is unfortunate you did not get your facts straight first before commenting on the DirectStream DAC.
Jmcgrogan2,

I am not "isolating" you. I am merely commenting on your manner of addressing fellow posters -- a pattern that is not apparent with most others. There is nothing to be gained by following the lead of "arrogant folks" by copying their ways. IMO. This only leads to a general deterioration in the quality of the Forum which I find lamentable.

Nobody is forcing anyone to accept the views and opinions of others here. We are all free to ignore posts and posters we feel objectionable -- or to disagree using a respectful tone even if we disagree strongly with their views.
Thank you for the lecture Sabai, though I do wonder why you chose to single me out again. You certainly are isolating on me. How could you not read Audiolabyrinth's posts as disrespectful? Perhaps you can also heed your own advice as well, as you have displayed a tendency to snap and become disrespectful as well.

I do find that the minority here, ones that have been shunned by the majority due to their inappropriate behavior, do seem to bond together and join together as a kindred spirit, as you and Audiolab seem to have.

I will take your advice though, and ignore any of your future postings.

I apologize to Steve for side-tracking this thread. Please continue to talk about Gabriel Gold cables, they are quite good bang for the buck.