Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Post removed 
04-01-15: Sts
IMO-You can't put Pirelli P Zero Nero tires on a stock Toyota Camry and think your car is not ready to run Nascar.

Very well put Steve, my thoughts exactly. However, for some, that concept is beyond reach. They will spend years trying to preach how wonderful their tires are, and how it makes their vehicle "world class". Ignorance is bliss I suppose.
Jmcgrogan2,

Why do you feel it necessary to get personal and abusive with those who disagree with you?
Post removed 
Sabai,

Why do you feel the need to isolate me from the others?

Obviously many here have issues with Audiolabyrinth and his mental gymnastics. You can see the same on his thread, Taralabs. In general, I treat folks with respect, until they become disrespectful. I only return serve. These forums used to be quite pleasant and fun, with worthwhile reading material, until a couple years ago, when we have seemed to become overrun with shills and arrogant folks who do not realize that there are many ways to audio nirvana.

My main beef with Audiolab is that he feels that expensive Tara Labs cables are the ONLY way to musical bliss. Yes, that type of naivete actually exists. While that in itself is not a bad thing, it becomes a bad thing when it is forced down the throat of others.