Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Yes, but your few thousand is 'invested' in Tara Labs top of the line jumpers. You have more $$$ invested in your jumpers than your speakers.

Just a thought, maybe if you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw rocks at others.
The truth can be painful, but it is not dishonest. Now go back to your own thread.
Post removed 
Steve, that is the most amazing thing about Tara Labs, their prices are ridiculously high for basically copper cables. No silver, no gold, no palladium, nothing that would hint at their astronomical prices.

Siltech, Nordost, and others also have ridiculous prices, but none of them would charge that much money for just copper. Tara Labs is pocketing a LOT of cash, even after paying off all of the reviewers and dealers.
Steve, don't confuse the issue with facts, he doesn't understand them.

John, you forgot the upgraded binding posts. A HUGE upgrade, immediately obvious to at least one person.
your kidding!, my jumper cables are no where near the cost I have in my speakers!, quit being dishonest and spreading your dishonesty, really!, get a life!