Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Post removed 
03-02-15: Sts
JMC : Did you see some of my postings on that other thread in question.I stand guilty as I strongly suggested the member stick to quoting the companies website versus providing members with his own interpretations of technical information.The newly found wonders of "copy and paste" exploited and taken to greater heights.

Yessir, it looks like someone has reached the 2nd grade level of internet use: How to copy and paste. Well, baby steps Steve, last year, he just told folks what website to go to and read. Now, he's learned how to copy and paste.

What next??? Maybe learn how to insert a link on the forums??? ;^)

Cheers,
John
Hi Steve,
You would think a moderator would recognize a long post with its glossy salesmanship wording as a copy and paste and simply not post it. Especially from certain recognized posters.
Hi Steve, I am still waiting on the post office to deliver the cord. I guess I was not home to sign for it when they came by.
As far as Ebm is concerned, well he is a fanboy for stealth, which usually means much more money.
Kedoades- I understand EBM's passion for Stealth.
I was big Indra fan before I started designing cables.