Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Dragon1952-Thanks for the comment.
Gabriel Gold has thrived for over 12 years without any press at all primarily due to "word of mouth" , repeat customers along with Audiogon postings.

why no formal reviews?

"I’ve had a number of trade publications request review samples over the years, I have graciously declined. as my focus has been and always will be the ultimate reviewer - - You The Customer ! With hundreds of discussions and great testimonials/feedback I feel confident I’m on the right path."

regards,
Steve Brunelle
Gabriel Gold
I would like to hear from people who have upgrade their reflection interconnects with the new refection v2. Did you notice any improvement with the new cable?
One great thing about the GG's is that for the price you can get them for on the auctions, if you don't think they are better, you can easily get your money back, or at least very close to it, in resale value. Or take advantage of Steve's return policy. Either way you don't have a whole lot to lose. So instead of relying on someone else's opinion you might consider that. I never tried the V1's but I can tell you that I'm happy enough with the V2's to not worry about IC's any more.
What I do NOT like are the new much lower prices on auction for supposedly better versions. I have paid Steve like $2,000 for original Reflection IC's- look at the asking prices now...
02-24-15: Sutts
What I do NOT like are the new much lower prices on auction for supposedly better versions. I have paid Steve like $2,000 for original Reflection IC's- look at the asking prices now...

OUCH! That's gotta hurt!