Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Rja-
I don't think you'll look back, my friend....I remembered someone's quote on this thread about the Rev2 being like clear glass and the Rapture being clear air which is why I went with a space theme. The clarity is pure, clear space. Only music. The Reflection is a marked sonic step up. And, at just a little more given the intro price, it is hard to resist....and if you can reach it, you should just do it. No question.
Enjoy the tunes!
I had a chance to hear the Rapture r Ic and thought I would post a bit about it.

One you hear the GG Raptures, it's a pretty exhilarating experience. The speed, precisione, clarity, presence, imaging and stage make that experience pretty damn 'da' band is here' real. The only knock on the pre revision version was a tiny bit of roll off in the highs and lows. And, it's a tiny knock.

At the time, the nearest cable to it for me was the Jade Gold Hybrid which did not have the roll off, but was slower, darker and a little mushy in the images. Deeper stage, though. The Rapture was far and away my choice of cable given all its other virtues.

The 'r' version is, however, a pretty large sonic leap. Kind of shocking in a way after falling all over myself regarding the Rapture itself. So, the 'r' is all of the Rapture with its previous slight deficiencies in extension and roll of eliminated with a few other improvements thrown in for good measure.....It shows deeper and tighter bass and, most especially noticeable with the loss of roll off is a wildly extended decay of individual notes. The separation and staging are improved and the transients, microdetail and dynamics are more astutely revealed.

The Reflection is, to my mind, less of a leap from the 'r', but offers a bit more of ALL the same improvements from the Rapture to the 'r' with one caveat.....The presence and emotional impact of the music is really improved. The sum of the parts being, once again, greater than the whole.

And, here is where my normal zest for language and description is left twisting in the wind like a lonely doily on a bare tree....The Refection just sounds better and draws you into the recording more. I listen a lot with my wife and, as she said, "I don't know, they're both amazing, I just like the Reflection better." So, while the qualities are the same, it is a small overall improvement in all areas over the 'r', an open armed welcoming into the recording.

Corny, I know, but that's how I sees (hears) it. And, at this level of cable, I believe that to be a significant achievement and definitely enough for me to stick with the Reflection even though I have no knock at all on the Rapture r.

The Rapture r speaker cables are also the best I've heard While notb as much of a sonic leap as the IC's, they are still a very substantial improvement over the previous rendition for all the same qualities and reasons above, just not the same level of impact as the IC's. FWIW, in my system, IC's have always had a larger impact on the sound than the SC's.

The last pair of speaker cables I owned before the Raptures's were the Stealth MLT....I have not heard as many speaker cables as interconnects, but have heard enough to recognize their impact and importance to a system. The Rapture r's really sound very beautiful to my ear.....better than any I have had.

Right now, I am using the Reflection IC's with the Rapture r SC's and am feeling for the first time that I can and should spend more time and effort on equipment and power isolation and eventually room tweaks.....For the first time I feel at the end of my wiring (and equipment) road for the major portion of my system (digital server end notwithstanding).....I guess we all know how that goes though.

Take it easy, remember holidays are fun and have a happy time with them... and, as always, enjoy the tunes!
Thanks for the mini-review Art. Happy holidays, and a happy and healthy new year!

Cheers,
John
John-
My health is back on track and the holidays thick with unfettered relief and joy. Thanks for your well wishes and the same for you and yours!
All my best, Art
Hello-
Just a reminder for folks out there who have purchased pre-owned Gabriel Gold cables.

All Extreme MK 2,Revelation MK 2, and original Rapture interconnects/speaker wire.

These cables were all cooked with a directional flow of

End marked Gabriel Gold = From
End marked Rapture,Revelation MK 2,Extreme MK 2 =To

regards,
Gabriel Gold