Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
The asking price of both the GG Rapture and Jade Hybrid is what makes them the top cables IMO. Both are worth every penny.

Bobf,

Have you heard the Jade/H?

What would be your top 3?
glory
My top 4 would be
#1) Gabriel Gold Rapture
#2) Gabriel Gold Rev MK 2
#3) Stealth Indra
#4) Omega Mikro Ebony Analog

Bobf
Folks, I'm glad to report that after a few days of burn-in (I was ill so I didn't even listen to music and just left the system playing on a minimal level) my pair of Extreme II's fulfilled all my expectations and then some. Of course I didn't expect it to blow away my XLR pair of Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/Matrix Reference II which are great cables and it didn't but in all cases I prefered the warmer and more analogue like sound with Extreme's. The difference was in many ways like switching from CD to LP with more musical highs and mids. Even some very harsh CDs sound absolutely comfortable now. Guess now my next purchase would be 3 power cords and if they perform as well then speaker cable!
Glory,

Though I could not list them in any particular order, I have heard many fine interconnects. IMHO, it is obvious that all of these interconnects, though great, will depend ultimately on the users components, room and personal tastes. So in no particular order (let's face it, they're just different folks, their is no best):

PAD 20th Anniversary
Stealth Indra
Gabriel Gold Rapture
MIT Oracle V 1.2
Tara Labs 0.5
Jade Hybrid Gold
Nordost Odin/Valhalla (somewhat similar)
Siltech Forbes Lake
Kubala Sosna Emotion

That's all I can recall among the big hitters, and as Gary (Glory) has pointed out, most of these cables are much more expensive than the GG Rapture or Jade Hybrid.
Granted, $2K for one interconnect is not chump change, but the GG Rapture and Jade Hybrid, IMHO best these other cables for a fraction of the price.

As always, your room, speakers, ancillary equipment and tastes will have you agree or disagree with my opinion. I can only speak for my tastes, my room, my gear, and my speakers.

Peace,
John