Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Post removed 
Agree or disagree, I always enjoy reading Johns take on things audio. He does have a way of expressing exactly what his thoughts are and I find that refreshing.
Folks, what would be the break-in (or burn-in or whatever it's called) time fro Extreme II ICs? I received 2 pairs to run between my CD player and my pre and between my pre and power amp and right out of the box they are not so good sounding I'm afraid. What should I expect and when?
Just got my Extreme MK 2 interconnects a week ago and they sound awesome in my set-up.Let them play a while and see what happens.I agree with member facten though my Extreme MK 2 cables sound even better in my system than the original Revelations did for less money.Nothing I heard at their price sounds like them
When I get my cables they are pre-cooked.The cables usually need some play time to settle down from the cooking process.I would think that 8-24 hours should do it.That's what I heard from Audiodharma also.You could also be hearing things that you never heard before.Try putting on a good recording that you are use to.Good systems and good cables can reveal crappy recordings.
good luck
bobf