Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Post removed 
TVAD - not that I can tell - just changed them both once in the opposite direction - the review on these also indicated that you might need to turn the direction. I've listened for several hours since I got then , both with SS and tube integrateds, and in either case the cables offer a big soundstage and are very musical - clarity and depth.

Facten
Facten and Tvad. I sent mine back after the trial period and I don’t recall whether they were directionally marked. If they were not, there is a good chance I used them in different directions as I removed them a few times during evaluation.

Many people seem to enjoy them. I just found them too hard, bright and forward in my system. They may be right in other systems.
Priz sent Audio Mellurgy not Gabriel Golds
back right?
I got confused reading that last post
I just broke down an ordered a new pair of Gabriel Gold Revelation interconnects and after hearing them at a friends I don't think you're talking about the Gabriels.,they are the most natuaral and musical cables I ever heard.I just wish there were more auctions cause I'm a frugle buyer ,but if i'm going to pay full pop for something these are worth it and more
Donpark1439,
Here is Priz's post:

"Les3547. I’m one of the few that were not impressed with the Audio Metallurgy GA-Os. They sounded hard in the midrange. I used them between an APL modded 3910 and an Accustic Arts Amp II HC. My speakers are Zu Definitions. I’m now using the Gabriel Revelations and they sound much more natural to my ears. I’m not knocking the GA-Os. In the right system they may be fine. In my system they were unlistenable."