ANTI-CABLES by Paul Speltz: Anyone Using Them?

I find myself intrigued the Speltz speaker-cable option, in part because the prices are like zero when compared to most speaker cables, but I wouldn't mind reading reactions beyond those he includes in his ads and on his web site.

Low-power tube amp to single-driver speakers
arkprof
I used an 8 foot pair with jumpers for a couple months and thought they were really good. It was not until I had a chance to listen to some much better, and more expensive, cables that I was able to identify their shortcomings (less sparkle and air in the upper registers and a rolled off and somewhat loose bass).

They are awkard to use, I never did get used to seeing those little red cables floating in the air between my amp and speakers.

The draw is obviously their price to performance ratio which is outstanding.
Ark, the Paul Speltz speaker cable are very good,they
dont have grain,they are explosive,and quick,I replace
expensive cables in my system,because of that, I was
able to buy more software,my findings with this cables
is the opposite of Dlwask,they have huge soundstage
also,the best way for you to find out,30 days trial
is needed for you decide if indeed they are for you.
Search this site, prof. You'll find probably hundreds of notes on the AntiCables.
Lots of people based on what I found from a forum search here when I was upgrading my sspeaker cables several months ago. I ended up going with the Alpha Core Goertz MI-2 Veracity, but the Speltz were very intriguing and many people here seem to enjoy them.