Recommend AC Power cord for my Krell FPB 200?????

Dearest Audiogoners,
I need some serious advice. Audiogoners, who have gone beyond!!!! the whole AC power cord phenomenon. Want to replace my stock cord on my Krell FPB 200, what would be the perfect choice?? was thinking JPS, Harmonic Tecxhnology Fantasy AC 10,Shunyata and so forth. I was hoping someone with the same amp could share his experience. Thanks so much.
aoltes
I would strongly recommend the DCCA ref1 pc.
Your Krell will be very happy with this pc.
They are unknown, I prefer them, with the
name brand, I use to have IMS.I am using
it with my BAT500, PliniusSA100, Oddyssey
Stratos,with an amazing result.Its worth
auditioning this powercords.Thanks
Hello, I have discussed this in person with Dan D'Agostino, MR KRELL in case you did not know. He does not give you a choice on his more expensive gear, the cords are captive. If your stock cord is not a Belden Cable product, get one. Heavy, American made, well insulated,inexpensive. Dan says, and I agree, that there are miles and miles of cheap, noise gathering, non-cunducting aluminum cable feeding the meter to your house,and "you are going to fix that in the last six feet?" Do you plug this amp into a dedicated line? This is a must. Is the rest of your system Krell caliber? Also a must. Hope this helps. Z.
Save your money. Krell amplifiers don't seem to benefit much from power cable changes.
I agree with Zieman. Have recently picked up a pair of Wolff Silver Carbon power cables on EBay. At $60 each with a retail of $600, the thought I was doing great after winning the auction. Well it turned out the Belden stock power cables were superior sounding. Go figure.
Kazoo, I find it most interesting that you found those cords on E-Bay already since they have only been in production for
3 months. On Audiogon you indicated that you tried them on your cd player, here you indicated that they were used on a Krell amp.
If you did purchase some used 3 month old Source cords, I hope you didn't use them on an amplifier since they are rated at a maximum of 350 watts and are for source equipment only.
Perhaps what you picked up was a old Carbon Silver cord which were made of twisted Belden wire and sold for $150.
I really do hope you figure out what you have and what is to be used for.
Were you planning on posting your dissatisfation anywhere else? I can give you a few more places if you are in the mood.
Regards,
Michael Wolff