Which is more important - Interconnects or PCs?

What do you think your system benefit the most - from interconnects, Speaker Cables, or Powercords? Or do you think they are eqaully important? Is $5000 powercord really necessary?
sd2005gt
Boa, reckless? don't think so, this should really stun you, I do play the guitar so I have a decent, but aging ear for music reproduction. Tvad, you said it right, both sides have merit. I believe IC's make a bigger difference, in my experience.
Try Oritek X-2 interconnects. This may change your view about what is most important(I'm thinking that the others might not be as important as we think.).
When you have a revealing system, the whole concept is to reduce the noise floor of your source especially for high end CD transport/DAC. Power conditioner is a good start and to me it is a "must" for any good setup. The other important area to look at is the interconnect from DAC to preamp. These two aspects remove the noise floor significantly in my system while the speaker cable and interconnect between my preamp and amp remain unchanged.
If your system is up to it, the right Power Cord would make the biggest improvement.
Then interconnects from source, and interconnects to Amps.
Speaker Cables last.
IMHO
Any path that carries the signal i.e. interconnects or speaker wire, will be affected more by wire changes than a power cord. That's quite basic.