Inexpensive PC's? Blue Circle 61 Power Cords?

I'm looking for a couple of power cords for my pre-amp and tuner. Not needing anything too expensive, just good value and a better sounding component than stock power cord. BC 61 retail for $110. Your thoughts on this cord or others I might investigate would be greatly appreciated. Bill
128x128kotta
I have a bc61 and bc62 in my system and love them. I bought both used on audiogon but are real tough to come by. I just got lucky. Try talking to Kevin at Harmonia Audio. I purchased a few Blue Circle products from him for less than retail. An even cheaper option is Cobalt Cable. They are really inexpensive. I hope this helps.
My experience with BC products are as follows. I recently purchased BC-86s from Walt. They performed just as Advertised - no false claim - they exceeded my expectations. Walt is a excellent person to deal with and very quick to respond to questions or concerns. I had already purchased a Zsquared power cord, but after dealing with BC products I wished that I had delt with them first. I highly recommend BC products. Dave Stephenson
BC products are great. You might also consider Moon Audio. I've had excellent results with their Green Dragon PC on my digital front end.