Any good power cords with musical fidelity KW500?

I recently acquired a KW500 and is quite happy with the performance. With the stock cord, the treble is less refined than my pre/ amp set up but bass and sound stage are amazing. Front end fed by hydra 8 via a Elrod EPS-3S and various cords. Shunyata python works great with current pre-amp/amp set up but KW500 needs a 20amp plug. Are there any 15mp to 20 amp plug that does not degrade to much?

Any suggestions for pcs?
128x128glai
As a Musical Fidelity kW500 owner. I am using the Isotek power cord from the UK. Check out their website.
Cheers,
I just bought a Purist Audio Aqueous Anniversary for my Nu-vista 300, and it is by far the beste cable I ever heard on a poweramp. And I tried many. It is by far the moste powerfull cable I ever heard. The control is awesome. The middel is so full and musical, and the resolution is also of top quality.
I AM ALSO A RECENTLY PROUD OWNER OF AN KW500 I ALSO WANTED TO UPGRADE MY POWER CORD WITH A KIMBER KABLE PK 10 GOLD BUT THE KW HAS A DIFFERENT SOCKET INPUT I GUESS BEING FROM ENGLAND ,ANY SUGGESTION?
I use the Transparent Ultra power cord, and also the Isol8 conditioner - quite happy with it
Hi. I live in England and have been a big fan of Musical Fidelity and currently have the KW500.I was very disappionted when I first listened to it but it gradually got better as the hours of use went by. I then replaced the Audience power cord that I was using with a Shunyata Alpha Anaconda and things got dramatically better.Everything seemed to fall into place, the bass tightend up significantly ,sound stage widened.details came through and the sound was more alive. I am no expert but I am delghted with the KW500 and Anaconda combination.Note with the KW 500 you will need a 20amp IEC...this has better current carrying capabilities. As a foot note when I was upgrading the power cord I spoke to Musical Fidelty regarding a power cord and although they were none comital the tech expert said to make sure to use heavy gauge copper and not silver