Transparent , Kubala , Luminous , or RS Poiema

Hi everyone. I am looking to potentially recable my whole system and would love to hear your thoughts on the following cables for interconnects, speaker wire, and digital cables...

Transparent
Kubala-Sosna
Luminous
Ridge Street Audio Poiema!!

My current gear is the following...
Ayre V-3 amp
Krell Showcase Pre/Pro
Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures and VCC-1 Center Channel
Cardas Golden Cross I/C and Digital Lightning 15
Alpha Core MI 2 Speaker Cable

I have heard the Transparent Ultra and Premium digital cable and think they are quite good, but they are very expensive and I have seen glowing reviews on the other cables as well. I am prepared to pay if necessary, but would prefer not to if I can find something comparable at a cheaper price. I know that cables are person and/or system specific and am going to try to audition each, but wanted to hear other thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of each. Please advise...
kmiller5
I find the Kubala Emotion cables awesome on my 2 headphone systems (Stax Omega/007t & Sennheiser 650/Headroom Max). I did an A/B comparison with Cardas (G. Ref & G. Crosses) and PAD Audio Dominus (B) & the Kubalas left them all in the dust: less grain, much tighter bass, a more open & spacious sound. I never intended to spend what I did on Interconnects (especially for headphones) but the Kubalas were worth it. I'm just an ordinary user, not connected with anyone in the audio business.
I keep coming back to this thread because I have been in the middle of a serious comparison analysis of the Valhalla and Kubala Emotion ics . To each his own but an above comment is exactly why serious research is needed when an important component purchase is contemplated. If someone interested in Kubala cables read the above comment that a signal cable he had tried was just as good as one of the Kubalas then he would be seriously misguided. I have respect for Signal cables and own many of his products . They serve a purpose and are insanely inexpensive for the performance . That said however , the Kubala cables mop the floor with anything in their line and they probably should given the vast price difference. I am just tired of unqualified , outrageous claims that have absolutely no basis in truth being interjected in serious discussion posts. You dont need a " golden ear " to hear the difference given the system is capable of illustrating high resolution . Without such a system comments are baseless. We all have opinions and this forum is priceless to many of us in search of musical nirvana . I simply would like to see more responsibility in the manner in which we subjectively give opinions. The pen is mighty as there are many less educated in search of answers . Recklessly wielding it is dangerous and irresponsible .
I'll add another cable for you to consider: the Cerious Technologies. Some may "disbelieve" immediately when they see the prices and the new technology being used. I've owned and auditioned Valhalla, Silversmith (silver and Palladium),Transparent, HMS, Luminous, RS, the Indra Stealth, and many other cables, however. The Cerious Tech. interconnects are, by far, the best I've ever heard in my system. I'm using Elrod speaker cable, by the way, and am equally happy with those. I may try the Cerious Tech speaker cable, but I use a very long run and I am extremely happy. I strongly suggest that you at least consider and audition the Cerious Tech. Like many others, a 30 trial period, with refund, is part of the deal. Good luck.
If money is not an issue I would try The Dominous Speaker Cable from PAD.If its anything like their Interconnect that would be something worth auditioning IMO.
I know you don't ask about this in your post,But just thought I would mention it.