best power cords for my levinson 436's

which power cords would you suggest in my home theater system, I have 3 M. Levinson 436 for my front end, 4 bryston 7bst for my rears & sides. Also revel sub 30. I have tv,digital player & lexicon mc12b runing through a monster htps7000
grr6001
Thanks for the responses. After trying quite a few different power cords ( Kubala-Sosna Emotion, Sonoran, Vitual Dynamics, BMI, & a few others )I've settled on Purist Dominus PC's. These are for my system the best I have tried. Very balabced & nutural.
I'm now in the process of changing all my cables to the Purist Anniversary line interconnects & speaker cables .
Hi Grr - you stole my suggestion!!! Although I would have probably encouraged you to go with the new Purist Aqueous Anniversary power cords, which are 95% of the Dominus performance at a much lower cost. I am sure that your improvement in sound was worth the cost. JOhn
John , Hi, I have a mix of Dominus & Aqueous in my system now. I would agree they are close in performance. I would have to say the Dominus with the Oyaide connectors are ,lets say 20% better than the Aqueous & this not to take anything away from the Aqueous. I would recommend anyone looking for good balanced power cords to give the Purist lines a try.
Thanks