Paul Speltz speaker cables

Hi,
Does anyone have experience with Speltz's speaker cables. He seems to claim they are better than coventional cables at a fraction of the cost. I understand his cables are solid rather than stranded. Is it too good to be true, that he is better than the high priced stuff.
Thanks Bob
rbtwsp55
I have an all solid state HT system (all Cary SS). My system can be on the bright side for my taste and was considering saving up for Cardas crosses.

I'm thinking about giving the Anti-Cables a try, but I'm worried they might not be great with a solid state system. I'm using AQ Midnight +'s right now, and like the sound overall, but I find the sound fatiquing and a bit forward after very long. Any idea how these would compare?
I have 2 12' pairs and 2 4' pairs, that have ended up in the closet. The cables sound pretty good, but as referenced above were too stiff for me at the end of the day. I have found as good and better sounding cables that can be managed far easier. That said, still quite the bargain.
I just got my jumper from Paul,out of the box, they
sound really good,I will update after a week.
For $25, Paul you will not get this jumper back,
They are also well made, they look high end.
i had Pauls anti cables in both my SS and tube system,
They tightened up the bass and in general removed a veil form my system, pure clarity, i sold my Acoustic Zen Satoris and have never looked back...
Amen to the positive feedback on Paul Speltz's anticables. I upgraded in stages--first the jumpers, then another length to the Bybee filters which feed the Zeros--what a difference! More and better bass, clearer, better depth--and for $80. NIce job, Paul!