Paul Speltz speaker cables

Hi,
Does anyone have experience with Speltz's speaker cables. He seems to claim they are better than coventional cables at a fraction of the cost. I understand his cables are solid rather than stranded. Is it too good to be true, that he is better than the high priced stuff.
Thanks Bob
rbtwsp55
I have 2 12' pairs and 2 4' pairs, that have ended up in the closet. The cables sound pretty good, but as referenced above were too stiff for me at the end of the day. I have found as good and better sounding cables that can be managed far easier. That said, still quite the bargain.
I just got my jumper from Paul,out of the box, they
sound really good,I will update after a week.
For $25, Paul you will not get this jumper back,
They are also well made, they look high end.
i had Pauls anti cables in both my SS and tube system,
They tightened up the bass and in general removed a veil form my system, pure clarity, i sold my Acoustic Zen Satoris and have never looked back...
Amen to the positive feedback on Paul Speltz's anticables. I upgraded in stages--first the jumpers, then another length to the Bybee filters which feed the Zeros--what a difference! More and better bass, clearer, better depth--and for $80. NIce job, Paul!
Has anyone compared these to the twisted solid wires from Mapleshade. I keep a pair of these around for emergencies.