Kubala-Sosna cables?

Does anyone have these cables in their system? If so, could you post some impressions/thoughts?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjames1969
I'm listening to them in my system this weekend. I'll see if I can give any thoughts on them. Nicely made, I can say that. The speaker cable seems to have a build similar to my NBS Omega interconnects.
I will be posting saturday July 17th in the afternoon, my experiences with the Emotion line, I have them threw out my system. Very impressive cable. All of there cabling speaker, IC's and the Power Cords are clearly world class @ a very respectfull price. I think we will be seeing the name Kubala - Sosna for a long time and the fact that it only needs 24 hours to burn in is a relief to the 200-300 hours it usually takes, Someone responded to my last thread, called Krell FPB 600 to what Tube amp, last week. The guy said that he had the latest version of the Transparent Reference SS - XL and he now is using the Kubala , Emotion. Likes them much better.
I happen to have a pair of the Fascination 1M RCAs in my system. They are in the middle of the line. I A/B them with Transparent Ultras and noticed they were more natural sounding. Transparent seems to have that "soundstage" effect which didn't really bother me until I did the comparison. I also have a Fascination powercord in the CD player and that makes a heck of a difference letting the sound come through. Kubala is a new company but their cables are really making waves in terms of their price point and how they stack up to the flagship names. Good luck
I added my thoughts to Rgs92's excellent review, if you're interested. Very fine cables.