Cloud Storage for Music

Which is the best cloud storage company for storing the thousands of songs I have on iTunes. It is not clear to me that iCloud is the solution, as I understand it streams only in 256K or less. I do not necessarily need the music streamed from the cloud, only stored in its current format and resolution (CD quality or better) so I can bring it back on to my computer if I want to. I don't mind paying a reasonable amount so long as the service does what I need reliably and simply.

Advice? Thanks.

Neal
nglazer
Better to skip the 'Cloud', just do a monthly backup to a fast, outboard hard drive, using a UBS 3.0 interface. With 3T going for less then $150, it makes sense to have two drives, keeping one off site at all times. Most people can't wait to the IP's start metering use, just like the cell phone carriers will shortly do.
iCloud will store CD quality data? It's certainly not doing that with the match feature it offers.
There are a lot of other cloud backup services besides Apple's. Regardless of the formats they allow a user to store, there is still the same issues of speed and bandwidth caps (and copyright if you choose to worry about that too).
I think Mlsstl's and the other Inmates'comments are cogent and persuasive, raising issues I had not considered. I think I will continue backup on external HDD. Thanks, gang.

Neal