Any Herron VTPH-2 Phono Stage Owners out there?

Has anyone recently purchased a VTPH-2? Any thoughts compared to other phono stages costing around the same price of $3,600? That still is a lot of money and a lot of good competition out there. I was also looking at a couple of the Sutherland units (the DUO and the 20/20).

Another concern is that I have a Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP Integrated Amp and was wondering how another tube phono stage would sound with the tube phono stage? Is it better to Mix solid state phono stage with a Tube Amp or keep it all the same (all tubes or all solid state?). My turntable is a VPI Prime with Ortofon Quintet black cartridge. Thanks!
djfst
Where is BPoletti now that you need him? He is "Mr. Herron" around here.
"He is "Mr. Herron" around here."

Ain't that the (broken record) truth......???

Shakey
As to your question about use of a separate tube phono stage with the PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium Integrated, I've owned that integrated amp for about a year now and have it paired with an old (2006) Eastern Electric tube phono stage. Other equipment: Rega P9/RB 1000 arm/Ortofon Jubilee cart. The sound is marvelous.
I didn't want to have to pay for the MC section of a VTPH-2 (I'm a "committed" Decca/London user; some people think "we" should be committed!), so I contacted Keith. He told me he had a PH-1mc trade-in that he could convert into a custom PH-1mm, and I took him up on his offer. He went way beyond what could be expected of him, lowering the gain a couple dB (which simultaneously increases the amp's headroom, a good thing with a 5mV output cartridge like the Decca) by using 12AT7's in place of two of the 12AX7's, putting in the 15k resistance and 220pF capacitance the London Reference calls for (although Harvey Rosenburg suggested years ago that I start with 1000pF!), and some updates to the original PH-1 circuit. Keith was at last weekends T.H.E. Show in Irvine, and his system (with Audio Physic speakers) sounded great!
Spend as much as you want, try all the phono stages you'd like in your system. Broken record or not, I'm here to tell you the VTPH-2 is the very best phono stage I've ever heard. I haven't heard anything better.

I don't mind taking criticism about my choice or my descriptions of Herron phono stages (VTPH-2 or VTPH-1mc). If there are those that are tired of my continuous praises for the Herron, convince me otherwise and I'll change my tune.

Bring on the competition. I'd love to hear something that betters the VTPH-2. But I don't there there's anything that can compete. Got something better, bring it over and let's compare.