Best sounding MC phono box at $250 or less??

Looking for recommendations for a a "used" MC phono pre-amp or phono box that is compatible with a Denon 103R moving coil cartridge. The Denon will be mounted on a Rega P3-24.

Also, check out this link below for phono pre-amp product offered on e-bay by "Harmonius Audio" Has anyone tried this product?? If so, did it sound good?? The price is surely right!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harmonious-Audio-MPA-1a-MC-Moving-Coil-Head-Amplifier-Pre-preamplifier/331321347484?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D28797%26meid%3Decf512367bf04dad947b6cc34cd1fbf2%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26mehot%3Dag%26sd%3D331321347484
sunnyjim
Thanks to all who have responded.

I have heard that caveat about the Denon 103R and Rega RB301, but thought the warning was more like hearsay than fact. In addition, I would not want to trash the Denon cartridge by experimenting with adding addition weight. I have a Audio Technica AT 120LA which is good, but has limitations. So I might give the Nagoaka MP200 a try.
Follow up to last response.

Mattmiller, can you provide some info about the sound quality of the Nagaoka MP200. (The specs are very close to the less expensive AT cartridges I am currently using)
I am familiar with the company but not its higher end phono cartridges.

I assume it should sound better than the AT-120LA I mentioned.....that is,its frequency range sounded restrained; however, the Nagaoka MP200 is 3X as expensive as the discounted the Audio Technica even at its discounted price on e-bay.

I will check a few reviews if any are available. Thanks
The Nagaoka MP200 is a very good cartridge for Jazz and vocals. It has a lush presentation and is one of the more detailed MM's I have heard. I would not call it a rugged all around great tracker (like a 103R) it is a more delicate cartridge. I bought mine for around $250 a few years back. I have seen them for as much as $425. This cartridge worked very well on my stock RB301 tonearm.
Sunnyjim - there is no need to "trash" the 103 - you can simply
mount the brass shim between the cartridge and the arm as many people do -
it will provide the additional mass required to optimize cartridge performance.

The bluetak suggestion is also just so you can verify the additional mass does
in fact make a difference on your rig - without having to make or source a
shim.

As for "trashing" - I realize epoxying the cartridge to the shim will,
in some peoples view, diminish its value, but then I'm not about to sell this
cartridge any time soon, so I don't really care about resale value. That, and I
have received interest in this cartridge/process, so some people are willing to
consider this mod.

I do know of others that have had the courage to try this and found the
performance improvements to be worth the "risk"

But it's all down to personal comfort level and approach. This is just but one of
many possibilities.

Hope you find a cartridge that works for you

Regards