Your favorite LP nobody has ever heard of

I prefer threads that talk about music than gear...and here is one. I assume everybody has a "go to"LP in their collection. A record that has formed a deep connection. A record you are protective of. A record you want to keep to yourself. A record so personal it hurts to reveal. For me it is... the Church...the Blurred Crusade.
128x128phasecorrect
Phase...yeah, it's a great album. How could you go wrong with guest players like: Jackson Browne, Lindsey Buckingham, Stevie Nicks, Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Phil Everly, David Lindley, Bonnie Raitt, J.D. Souther and songs like: "Frank and Jesse James", "Hasten Down the Wind", "Poor Poor Pitiful Me", "Mohammed's Radio", "Carmelita" plus several others.

RTI/Rhino re released this LP a few years ago on 180 gram vinyl and I'm pretty sure it was remastered too. It's a fantastic LP!

Glad you like it.
I also have "excitable boy" which I assume u have as well...and Linda Ronstadt covered "Carmelita" and "poor pitiful me"...which probably gave Zevon some nice royalties... Ironic his signature tune was "werewolves often London" which according to legend was a half-baked idea that came together rather quickly.
Speaking of debut lps...and sort of along this thread...Graham Parker "howlin wind"...great brit r&b style pub rock... The Rumour was his backing band...those cats can groove...and once again... From '76!...great production by Nick Lowe
You want obscure?
Aliotta, Haynes and Jeremiah: Very nice wooden music group (Hit "Lake Shore Drive")
Silver Metre: Short lived Hard Rock/Psyc San Francisco band from 1970s. Members from Blue Cheer, Jeff Beck group et al.