TW Acustic Turntable Mat

From Highwater Sounds Facebook page, Jeff Catalano posted a pic of the new TW Acustic turntable mat - sourced from Japan. It looks pretty substantial. I can always email Jeff on info, but hate to bother him about a turntable mat. Anyone else have any info or cost on this new mat?
philb7777
Mixing and matching colorations is what the matt enthusiasts ere doing.

If the platter is right use no mat. If the platter is wrong change turntables unless you don't have any money. If that's the case try every common material you can instead of listening to the B.S.ers who say they have the only "right mat". There is no such thing, so ignore them. Snake oil sellers are a dime a dozen in this industry, and boy are they dogmatic. Just note the turntable maker who keeps chiming in on this forum. He's so right he changes his designs like his underwear, and swears each one is THE answer!
If TW Mat is bringing colorations there are very nice colorations - at least in my setup.
So far there are the most pleasant colorations from the lot of tested mats :-)
Kiddman thats all jive!! What makes you the mat turntable guru for everybody!!What system and turntable do you have Mr Expert!!
fancy that a discussion regarding TW would bring out VPI basher as well! Geez...
I wonder what is the different between Zanden and Zanden/TW mat. Zanden mat that I tried was very soft and rubbery and it damped down the sound too much. That was when I still had the old Raven AC platter. I rather like Millenium mat but with felt side up (I know the carbon side is supposed to be up)for both Raven AC and BN platter. Mat/center weight are rather system dependent as they will alter sound. It may work in certain system better than other or not. With old Raven AC platter, I never found any clamp that work well with it until a local dealer let me burrow Creaktiv Systems Twister Stop Diablo which is an acrylic center weight. With BN platter, I am back to no center weight.
I prefer no mat but since systems vary it is not surprising that some find a mat that does something they like.

Its not like anyone talking about stacking on another platter on top of the OEM platter to cover up the flaws of the original one.