TW Acustic Turntable Mat

From Highwater Sounds Facebook page, Jeff Catalano posted a pic of the new TW Acustic turntable mat - sourced from Japan. It looks pretty substantial. I can always email Jeff on info, but hate to bother him about a turntable mat. Anyone else have any info or cost on this new mat?
philb7777
Copper platter better bass,depth and imaging more solid.Mat goes on top of platter it was designed by Zanden who has a BN turntable i don't use a clamp i like it better without one thats me.
I once asked my helper to assist me removing the TW platter so I can oil the bearing. Don't know if my helper was a merman in his former life, but after two days I found the platter oxidized with his finger marking.
I have TW mat since two days.
In my opinion it brings TW turntables at new level of performance.

Thanks to thick layer of properly executed damping the mat eliminated a disadvantages of mass loader table and blends the best properities of mass loader and suspended table.

The mat not only sounds great but also adds a protection to the platter. The slip a mat over plate or a record over mat is simply impossible.

Highly recommended.
I agree 100% before this i never liked mats.This brings my TW AC with all BN upgrades to a new level.
---> Ebm,
If you have all BN upgrades, can you let me know if you compared a three motor pad - simplified round shape version vs. the version sourced from BN?