Replacement for loricraft power supply

After more than 2.5 years of waiting for a DIY loricraft PSU to power my garrard 301 , I m back to square one & the DIY SS PSU is a No Show. Meanwhile my garrard 301& Reed 2P has been collecting dusts all this while . Is there any alternative PSU which can work with garrard 301. A better alternative will be loricraft PSU which is not cheap & currently not available for sales ( was told by Jane of Loricraft ). Any feedback much appreciated . Thanks
128x128audioblazer
Lewn I thk the KT88 psu cost about usd300 more . Delivery date ? Anybody guess
After all the frustrating wait I wanted to purchased a loricraft psu 401. Unfortunately was told that the designer is sick!!' Now I thk loricraft is working on developing a new psu
Dear Steve (Vetterone) thanks for the enlightenment. As a Lenco owner and user, I had heard the scuttlebutt around 50Hz for the Garrard, but never from an authoritative source such as yourself. The Lenco motor has no such idiosyncracy, to my knowledge and based on my experience. I guess/assume Mark's stillborn solid-state controller was going to allow for frequency adjustment, as well as voltage. Obviously, the Walker and the SDS do not allow that. Sorry if I misled anyone.

Andarilu, I kind of agree with you; using the Walker on my Lenco, the main benefit is an observable improvement in speed stability (using the Sutherland Timeline and the KAB strobe as measuring tools). However, I do not hear as much of an improvement in sonics with the Lenco as I did with the Nottingham Hyperspace. I could not believe my ears the first time I hooked up the Walker with the Notts; it was akin to a major turntable upgrade. Not so much with the Lenco, but the speed IS observably more stable, and as you say, switching to 45 is no problemo.
This thread reminded me that I bought a Mark Kelly power supply kit years ago. Mark designed it for the 301/401. I was curious as to how it would compare to the Loricraft. It is not much more than a few circuit boards and a long list of parts to be rounded up. It does convert our power to Euro spec power. Guess I need to find the time to glue it together. Mark was very proud of it at the time. He does know his stuff. Wonder how well it works?
I have heard on a very tweaked lenco (around 360 lb)a dedicated power supply , the improvement in sound was quite noticeable specially in the bass.
Tt was expensive at around 2400 dollars,and big and heavy (around 60 lbs) .I have been told that it's very complicated to make one. You have a frequency generator ,then an amplifier which must give 18W on 220 volts at 50 Hz,and even the powerful amplifier for outside event were smoking after a while.
I understand that ages ago ps audio used to sell P300 which allow voltage & freq adjustment . I wonder whether that can be use effectively