Replacement for loricraft power supply

After more than 2.5 years of waiting for a DIY loricraft PSU to power my garrard 301 , I m back to square one & the DIY SS PSU is a No Show. Meanwhile my garrard 301& Reed 2P has been collecting dusts all this while . Is there any alternative PSU which can work with garrard 301. A better alternative will be loricraft PSU which is not cheap & currently not available for sales ( was told by Jane of Loricraft ). Any feedback much appreciated . Thanks
128x128audioblazer
I was the one who initiated the thread that lead to the mark Kelly PSU . So a walker controller or VPI SDS will work with Garrard 301 or Thorens TD 124. Simply frustrating waiting for the controller & I m not sure whether the tube version will suffer the same fate
Currently using Raven AC3 so I m fine with LP playback . Was just looking to recreate the famous PRAT of garrard which I heard from a friend syst
Those two will work with any single phase motor. They will "work" with other AC motors, also, but not as well as a dedicated 2- or 3-phase controller.

I am trying to get a response from Mark on the KT88 based controller, price and ETA. Do you know anything?
I use the Walker controller with my Lenco. It works pretty well but can't say it makes much difference to the sound. Really just using it for the convenience factor. I tried the VPI SDS and had to sell it. Just didn't work for me. The platter speed was all over the place.
To get a genuine improvement form the Garrard, it needs to be run at 50 to 47Hz and 200 or so volts. Most power supplys do not offer this option. The Garrard's motor is just not happy with our North American power. It develops some odd harmonics when run here. IMHO, it is a waste of money to buy a 60Hz/120v power supply for the Garrard. Don't get me wrong, the 301 can still sound great and bretter than a lot of high dollar new tables, even with out a PS. Plug it into the wall and enjoy.
Lewn I thk the KT88 psu cost about usd300 more . Delivery date ? Anybody guess
After all the frustrating wait I wanted to purchased a loricraft psu 401. Unfortunately was told that the designer is sick!!' Now I thk loricraft is working on developing a new psu