Turntable with stable speed.

Which turntables offer a stable speed? I don't mind if it spins at 33.29 or 33.34, as long as it stays there and does not fluctuate.

I am very sensitive to uneven pitch being created by tables spinning at uneven speeds. Very evident with piano, or any instrument that is holding a long tone.

Which tables now-a-days excel at this?
no_regrets
I build TT's and own (or owned) just about every possible technology.

A decent TT will measure wow/flutter of less than 0.08%, the smaller the better. 0.06 weighted is very good and below that excellent.

I am afraid that truly excellent tables do not exist at this price (thats for new including tonearm).

I would look out for 2nd hand and if it is ok with you i would check those vintage denon DD's, cause they tend to cost less than other famous DD's as the technics sp10 mk2-3.

some excellent tables (early 80's japanese products) can be found at this price range, check the vintage knob site for micro's, kyocera, kenwoods top model.

2nd hand tables (not vintage ones) might be found at y price range complete with tonearm. SME and kuzma are 2 of my favs
I agree w/ all that Drpank said above, except that I would advise the OP to consider a couple of things. It is equally important to (1) drive (accelerate) a platter to the right speed, then to (2) maintain it at that speed, and finally to (3) minimize or eliminate friction and other force that will slow or alter the platter speed.

Most turntable designs do a pretty good job at this, some better and some worse. Some are subject to mechanical interference and some to electronic (ex. inexpensive DD decks).

In my experience and not surprisingly, the most stable systems have been those which utilize high mass platters, often coupled to low torque motors. I have always been impressed by the Nottingham turntables for this reason, for example. Also the Acoustic Solid and some other German designs that utilize a similar design concept.

In another example, I have found that a simply replacing the ancient analog neon strobe unit in a TD-124 w/ an LED/quartz unit makes a huge improvement to the PRAT of this deck.
TTWeights tables...had 2 and neither was Timeline accurate! (But most know that by now)

(Dealer disclaimer)
Clearaudio Innovation High torque DC-motor, exclusively made for Clearaudio Electronic optical speed control ("OSC") in real time through infrared sensor.Speed accuracy (measured): less than ± 0.05 %
Stump