Brinkmann vs TW Acustic

Was wondering how these two German manufacturers compare.
Bardo vs Raven One
Oasis vs Raven GT
LaGrange vs Raven AC
Is there a unique sound signature that goes up with the range? Which is a better value? (i.e. maybe the Oasis is better than the Raven AC)
Have heard both in show conditions, but could not pin-point their contribution to the end result as the rest of the system was unfamiliar as well.
iaxelrod
Dev,
You mention BACK DOOR DEALS so Jeff doesn't get his ridiculous chunk of change.
I'm curious did you get your VAC electronics through the BACK DOOR so the dealer can be bi-passed or does your VAC dealer and the maker of your other components deserve their ridiculous chunk of change.
I have know idea what may have happened but it seems like this is really a vendetta against one of the recognized GOOD GUYS in this industry.
Dev,

I don't live in the US. Hence I have no dealer or support. So I purchased direct. Anyhow. Tired of this thread. You have my email if you want to take it off line. If it goes up a notch it will only get more dirty. Sad to see you we're that so unhappy to go this far. TW or Jeff must have done something terrible to you.

Glad you get along and agree with Syntax. I don't agree with much of what he has to say although he can be knowledgable at times. But, his superiority complex is something that insults me and many others here. You obviously can accept it.

Since I did answer your questions I am lost what you are going on about. Also curious what bearings as I have seen a few at shows and the two that owned. They were all convex.

You are welcome to visit in Aruba and have a few drinks and hear a properly set up turntable. I am sure my system will be very different In sound from yours as you have some very fine equipment that probably is more to your liking.

I just don't get it. My table sounds amazing. My biggest limitation is the lack of good vinyl. The invitation truly stands. I know it is cold where you live.
Goldeneraguy,

what a stupid post and again clearly demonstrates what I have wrote above, you obvious have no clue when I wrote such do you but Dgad and some others do.

VAC, purchased using a Vac dealer whom has been such for years which I've also dealt with for years. Same goes with the rest of the product I own except for my recent purchase of a used pair of EA MM3 speakers.

Emb, your posting above is so full of crap and not true. You and others have a problem being challenged, you try to BS others.

Just look at the OP's posting and the first reply being yours saying;

04-07-13: Ebm
TW Acustic best sonding best made.

What do you call that? Joke!
Hi Sunnyboy1956,

thx, it's great to read you are enjoying.

You asked what has gone wrong .....?

Obviously directing towards me, nothing really. Just sharing my findings with others but then some "mostly TW owners" take such as a personal attack on their credibility and do their normal thing by replying as one can clearly read above in some of the postings.

Then you have others that feel one can't hear the difference if the speed is not locked in and try to discredit, for the life of me just makes me laugh. If they can't hear what I or others can "Syntax" what can I say.

Dgad even in his postings above has clearly stated he could hear the differences once locked in on the proper speed.

I originally enjoyed my BN table "gorgeous appearance wise" but quickly found there were flaws upon set-up and usage and addressed such directly with both Jeff and Thomas which mostly went on death ears.

Well that's not totally true I did receive a very rude reply back with not so nice language from Thomas when I was addressing the issue with my controller and not being able to keep an accurate speed and what I was hearing and another one from Jeff suggesting it's "arm" not being set-up properly.

When I had issues I asked numerous others experienced individuals whom I know for assistance, those issues I had never changed with them either.

Still have the emails.

Table

-Not being able to lock it in and hold an accurate speed

-The three pulleys on the motor

-The nipples for attaching the feet

-Controller battery issue

and lastly the 10.5 arm.

What's ironic is when I sold the arm to a new owner because of my dissatisfaction this person actually started a thread.

He also found there were issues, one being the magnet was reversed. I and others who assisted missed that one upon trying to figure out what's going on, I received copies of his conversations with both Thomas and Jeff and one that stands out suggested CLEARLY saying the original owner must have switched the magnet around. How hilarious is that.